Friday, December 31, 2010

My Decade

Change the years, and it's pretty accurate....


Happy New Year, friends. At least in 3 hours it will be.

Me and my bestie have an ongoing joke as of late.

She is also single, and left me a message recently saying, "Linda! This is our year!! ... Except I think 2010 was supposed to be. So was 2009. And 2008.... Hmm.... Well, this one IS it!!"

When I called her back I said, "Well. Maybe this is our decade!"

So on this New Year's Eve, here is to the next 10 years! May you all get what you want!!

As for 2011, here is to hope.

3 comments:

Heather said...

To hope!

Anonymous said...

I have been browsing online greater than 3 hours these days, yet I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours.
It is beautiful worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers
made just right content material as you probably did, the internet can be a lot more helpful than ever before.


my blog post cheap jordan shoes

Anonymous said...

Hello my family member! I want to say that this article is awesome,
nice written and come with almost all important infos. I would like to look
extra posts like this .

my web blog Dr. Patel DDS